Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Wedding Crafting Day

Welcome to the broke biyatch's guide to weddings! (And btw, everyone is broke planning a wedding. You may start not broke, but the industry will make sure that you go broke planning!)

On Sunday, July 22, I was blessed with friends and family coming together to help me craft a ton of DIY projects for the wedding. I have to assume they were more in it for the pizza and beer that I promised them, but whatever works...!

We got so much done, it was really impressive. When we started, people were commenting that I was going to need to schedule a second day to finish up... but we actually finished early even with everything we had set out to do that day.










I actually forgot the last batch of wine bottles to soak, so I was finishing that up at night and AJ was all about labeling them himself.




We are down to 137 days as of today. Honestly, I'm getting sick of having to juggle and ringlead and organize all of these details and finances and everything else. It's tedious! I'm getting to the point of being like whateverrrrrr...! Not that I want to go elope, but more like, I don't really care that much about signs and frames and placement... can I just show up and marry AJ now??

I do have a feeling that things are going to speed up quite a bit very soon... not only will work travel be picking up in the fall, but there are other events forthcoming and I'm dealing with a million other things outside of all of that! Right now the real countdowns are to the bridal shower and bachelorette parties...! Something to give me some relief from all the madness...

No comments:

Post a Comment