Thursday, July 5, 2018

Fourth of July

We had a lowkey 4th of July over here. I had a good time. We went with friend to a houseparty nearby. Even though it sucks having it on a Wednesday and having to come back into work today, it was nice getting a break in the week and sleeping in and then seeing friends for food and fun all day.

I apparently never know how to dress patriotic, so all I do is throw on every patriotic thing I own at once, hence my white sandals, American flag shorts, Party Like It's 1776 shirt, heart-shaped American flag sunglasses, and red white and blue headband.






I love my Party Like It's 1776 shirt. Not only does it remind me of Hamilton, but I feel like I get a chance to claim this country and my patriotism again the way it should be; the way the founding fathers fought for it and envisioned it; that's the original country I love and am fighting for.


Happy Birthday America.

No comments:

Post a Comment