Monday, July 9, 2018

Hamilton: One Month Later

It has now officially been a month since AJ and I saw Hamilton (and he saw it for the first time even a month before I did) and WE. STILL. LOVE. IT.

I just felt it necessary to say that I still have it playing when I go to the gym to help me work out better, we still love to sing along to it in the car, and there are still evenings where we decide not to watch a movie, but instead play games, only so that we can put the Hamilton soundtrack on and sing to it.

I can't exactly recommend you just go download it and will love it though. After AJ saw the musical first and started playing the music around me I was kinda like what is this shit lololol but of course, seeing the whole performance brings out such a magic to it all that makes the music that much better. So, it's worth going to see and knowing you'll still be singing the music a full month later just like you were a day later.

No comments:

Post a Comment