Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Happy New Year 2018!

Man am I excited to see 2018... my wedding year! I was sad to say goodbye to 2017 though, it was such a great a year for me. But I do like the fresh feeling of a new year too, and this one has a great big finale coming my way.

My 2017 top 9 from instagram!

New Year's Eve was really nice for us. AJ's friend from Denver was in town, and aside from an all-day hospital stay on December 30, it was a good time, and we all had tons of fun at the house party in LA that we all attended.I even won a prize for best slippers and AJ won a prize for something about funny drunken dancing mess in 2017 from the November 11 wedding of our friends. Ha.












January 1 was a blur of nothingness, just reading and TV and coffee and being lazy. January 2 I also had off, but this day was more productive. I washed sheets and cleaned up and put all the Christmas decorations away and then I went to the movies and saw I, Tonya. I liked it! Margot Robbie is fabulous. And January 2 also marks the official start of sweating for the wedding. AJ and I wrote down our goals for January and are off to a good start!

There's a lot to look forward to this year...!

No comments:

Post a Comment