Monday, January 8, 2018

Bridal Show

I'm starting to love bridal shows. I've only been to two now, but you get a lot of freebies, get entered into a lot of raffles, and last time I even got a set of free eyelash extensions (which I'm still loving). So my mom and I made a day of it last Saturday and went to a show in Costa Mesa.



There's always a million things to see and do at these places, all clamoring for attention and contact information. I'm still waiting to hear if I won anything, but at least I got a wire twisted Bride hanger, a sparkly rose gold Bride champagne flute and some body sculpting sessions...

We also went by the swap meet and I bought a hanging indoor plant! Yay.



AJ and I started a New Year's tradition of Korean food with my coworker and her husband, and also we finished Black Mirror with some friends. Now what's left to do?! Well, wedding planning is a task in itself so oh well, I guess I don't need to waste my time on Netflix.

I also don't know what it is but I swear when it does decide to rain in California (all 5 days of the year), it's always on a Monday. I don't even mind today, I like the overcast rainy weather today.

No comments:

Post a Comment