Monday, July 10, 2017

Le Girls Weekend

I had a really busy weekend these past few days, and mainly hung out with girlfriends. Although Friday night AJ and I went to Downtown Disney to do dinner with some cousins at Rainforest Cafe, which was so cute because their 9 month old daughter was mesmerized by all the animatronics and everything, it was sweet.

On Saturday I did a lot of work around the house and then we had a crazy planned girls night since a few of their husbands were out of town. I hadn't been out clubbing like that in a long time, and by clubbing I mean we went to Pacific Beach and just went to a rooftop beachside bar.



Afterwards, we split up in our Ubers and had one car go to Del Taco for food and the other go to liquor store for more alcohol and then we played an insane dance game at my friend's place. I'm still in 2005 where DDR requires a pad that you step on, while my friends are in 2017 with some consoles that need nothing and you just follow the TV and it can sense you and judge you on the moves and show your silhouette and stuff. I was entranced.



On Sunday I had to get up early-ish following that night and drive out to Riverside. My friend Marisa and I went to see her niece perform in a children's theatre performance of Mulan, and her niece was even the title character. It was a little painful, even for children's theatre, but still cute, and I love Mulan so I was able to make it through.




I didn't get home until the late evening but took a power nap and then was up until well past midnight. (That's a big deal for me). AJ took this picture of Anana waiting for me to come home when she heard my car pull into the driveway.


I can't be that sad that it's Monday because I really want to get through this week already so we can watch the Game of Thrones season premier this upcoming Sunday!!! #stoked

No comments:

Post a Comment