Friday, July 14, 2017

Animals and Hot Dogs

I'm obsessed with the girls (Khaleesi and Anana), don't mind me. I may need to rebrand this blog as a pet site, but anyways, until then, I'll just keep going. I loved this picture of Anana chilling and Khaleesi doing her little catwalk on the fence.




Yesterday, as soon as I got home, AJ told me that Anana had just chased a raccoon up into the tree and that it might even still be there. I went out and sure enough, there it was.



The poor thing was just trapped up there, a little paw wrapped around a branch, and just staring down, unsure what to do and too scared to do anything. It was soooo cute!! On the one hand I was really proud of Anana for guarding our home (I worry about raccoons being too aggressive with Khaleesi who is usually outside) but on the other hand, the poor raccoon was just so terrified and I only wanted it to make it's way home! I'm sure it did, but not until late at night when we could convince Anana to come away from stalking it!

Also, I've seen (and really enjoyed) this hot dog craze going around, although I didn't know what it was from, and once I learned it was on Snapchat I really struggled to figure it out (I really hate Snapchat and do not understand it at all #old) but once I did, I've been all over it lolololol!



Lastly, for my birthday, my really great friend/coworker gifted me with a month pass of unlimited yoga for a studio right across the street from work. I was saving it until I was done with crossfit so I could really take advantage of all of the yoga, and yesterday was the first day! I reallyyyyyy enjoyed it and learned how much I had been missing yoga! I'm even a little sad because I doubt I will be able to continue going to this studio once my free month is over, it's pretty expensive womp womp. But, going again tonight after work and really looking forward to it, aaaand Game of Thrones season premier on Sunday!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment