Monday, July 18, 2016

Pokemon GO

Ummm not only am I totally Pokemon Go-ing, but I apparently live in Cool People Central, because downtown Riverside has been having tons of crazy events dedicated to it, and I get to partake in it.

Early on Saturday morning I went to a coffee shop to try to do some GRE studying. I couldn't believe how many people were out and about, and they were all Pokemon Go-ing, wearing Pokemon costumes, including a Pikachu onesies.


AJ came over in the afternoon and by evening, we decided to get pho for dinner. On the way, we saw SO MANY PEOPLE downtown Pokemon Go-ing, it was seriously more crowded than any Arts Walk I've ever seen. It was practically, practically the Festival of Lights. And call me crazy, but I just love it. It's such a harmless stupid thing we can all bond over. I think I'm still recovering from never being a part of the Harry Potter craze when it was happening, so I'm all about being a part of all these social movements now haha. So I tell AJ "on the way home, we HAVE to stop off here and partake!" and he rolled his eyes and said no way. (Of course... who was catching Pokemon at dinner??)

So on the way home, AJ says "do you still wanna stop off for the Pokemon Go?" and I said "OBVI!!!" so we stopped and joined the madness... including AJ!! The funniest part is that he tries to be so cool and act like he's not into it... he holds his phone super low so it doesn't look like he's playing, and tries to discretely catch the Pokemon...! I keep telling him there's no shame and to embrace it!! And he keeps saying that he's only doing it when I do cause he has nothing else to do. Mmmhmmmmm...!


Trying to hide his Pokemon Go

CAUGHT IN THE ACT
On Sunday we went out to Orange County... so much cooler out there!! And we were helping our friends pack up their apartment. And here was Anana just chillin like a queen B.


It's so hot in my office today, I don't know what happened, because it's usually freezing. And my coworker convinced me to go to the lunchtime workout with her which is LEGIT - I was sweating SO MUCH I grossed myself out, and it's so hot outside AND it's so hot in my office! Wahhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment