Friday, July 22, 2016

Movin' On Up

Well today is my last day at UCR. There is a lot out there and I'll never get there if I don't change things, so I'm slowly changing things one at a time. I'm more sad to leave living in downtown Riverside; it is so up-and-coming and such a sweet little spot, but it will always be my home and I will always be endlessly proud of it!

Oh, and here's this little gem from Shannon. Such an uncanny replica! I LOVE it!


Here are pictures from my going away lunch



Afterwards, I schlepped my ass to my gymnastics class in the 104 degree heat. Since I'm moving I'll only have one class after this, at least here, so I filmed my backhandsprings. They're sloppy and weak, but I'm 30 and it's been so much fun with my coach Tim.

So this is how I will be exiting UCR this afternoon...



And here's another one busted out in slow mooooo



And here was the cover still from the first video hahahah


GRE's tomorrow, packing on Sunday, and then hellooooo UCI!

No comments:

Post a Comment