Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Twenty-Nine You So Fine

Okaaaaay so another Vegas trip in the books, another March Madness bracket filled out, and I'm still losing my mind.

Vegas was super fun. We stayed in the Wynn (which was classy and awesome, although even being on the 32nd floor we could still hear the music from the beach parties all night). We tailgated the SDSU game even though they lost to Wyoming in the finals, went to Surrender the night Lil Jon was playing, and I had an amazing gold romper outfit for my birthday night. Of course, we basically took zero pictures (as opposed to years prior when that seemed to be all that we did). So that has been sad, because I doubt that gold romper outfit is going to come out again anytime soon, but oh wellsies.

These are pretty much the only pictures from the weekend:

Vegas baby on the drive in

Morning shots in our room

Lobster Mania throw back from last year for Priya

Morning shots for the birthday girl (ME)

SDSU game in my Kawhi jersey

Still working on that shot


Aside from that my work is getting crazy and I have a lot coming up - this has been a very busy year so far! Now I just need to win this March Madness bracket to make up for my Vegas expenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment