Thursday, March 26, 2015

Feline Fridays

One of my coworkers is a crazy cat lady like me. Another is just younger and therefore more hip and cool and has a fun wardrobe. The two of them sometimes arrange to wear cat shirts or cat sweaters on the same day.

Yesterday, minutes before 5, they snuck into my office and surprised me with a belated birthday present! Apparently when they ordered it online, they put in the wrong zip code and this thing had spent weeks criss-crossing the country (they even printed out the tracking list to prove it to me) and it finally came in.

Not only was I so surprised with a birthday present, but look what it was...


My very own cat sweater! Now I get to be a part of Feline Fridays and have a kitty to wear with them! So cute! And I was so surprised! I feel so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment