Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Paint Party

Part of my job is to put on programming and other events for the students. You'd be surprised at how difficult this could be. I have found though, that when I put together things that I would actually want to do, they're decently successful. For my latest trick, I put together one of those painting + drinking events, only it was non-alcoholic.

It took place last Friday, February 27, and it ended up being really fun! Even though I was running around like a crazy person trying to stretch a slim budget into a fiesta, it was a cool funtivity and everyone seemed to have a great time. I joined in, and when the teacher said "you can do any kind of tree you'd like" I took a complete left turn and did a palm tree instead. What can I say, I love them! Also, I had a yoga event a few hours before and I didn't bother changing. Lulz.









I was really proud of this drink cart. It's a long story.


Anyways, trying to think of another event for spring quarter now...

No comments:

Post a Comment