Monday, July 28, 2014

Groundlingettes

I don't think we've ever gotten a picture together and we still haven't! Our teacher was out of town last Sunday so we had a sub, and the guy was actually pretty good! And Katie is still in New York and Chiara had dashed off to work, so here's me and Chelsea and Libby.


Man we have so many good characters and scenes together!

Last Sunday we round-robined and we were each able to do a scene together. Libby and I started as a Craigslist Missed Connection couple, me, a married See's Candy distributor, and Libby was Samantha, an emotional and strung-out college student.

Chelsea and I got to play coworkers at Yogolicious, she was Sara, and I was Judy, who had just made out with her brother and hung out with some girls that she had introduced me to, and it did not go over well.

Then me and Chiara (not pictured) played India and Eve, two judgmental gothic girls out of their element at a bachelorette party poolside in Vegas.

Sooooo many fun Sundays, sooo many funny memories, and Libby works for FunnyOrDie so be on the lookout!

No comments:

Post a Comment