Thursday, July 10, 2014

Crazy Cat Lady

Hello, world. I am your resident crazy cat lady, and I am here to talk to you about my cat.


Khaleesi is adorable. She doesn't like to do anything that's not on her own terms (she doesn't like being approached or picked up.) As a matter of fact, no matter how far away from her I am, if I stretch out my arms towards her, she bolts off in the other direction.

That's probably what makes it so sweet when she is affectionate. She loves to play fetch and when she brings me the rubber band, she will crawl on me and sit on my lap until I throw it. In the mornings and evenings when I am laying in bed, she likes to lay on my stomach or on my legs to remind me she's there, waiting for me to be conscience enough to throw her rubber band for her.

That's why it really was terrifying to have a nightmare of her being hurt last night. I woke up in fear that she had died, and was relieved to find her laying on my bed next to me. And she was so adorable that I almost took a picture... she was laying right next to me, on her back with her legs flayed open, like she always does, and her head on a pillow!! It was like she was trying to be a human. I really did almost take a picture, but I figured I'd have to get the flash in order and everything and it was like 3 in the morning and I wasn't thinking clearly anyway. Next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment