Wednesday, June 4, 2014

And The Emmy Goes To...

In some weird Sisterhood of the Traveling Sisters coincidence, Jayna and I were both unemployed and then re-employed around about the same time. The difference with the re-employment being that Jayna's new job is way cooler than mine... she is a TV star!

You can go here and skip to 28:30 for a snippet of what I mean...

Jayna works for the City of Raleigh's Transit Division and goes to city council meetings and ends up on their public broadcast, and all I get is a blurb on our staff website!

I keep telling Jayna that this City of Raleigh work is great experience for when she decides to come and work for the City of Riverside. (P.S. I just saw how there was a sign language interpreter there... maybe I'll just come work for you.)

I'm nominating you for an Emmy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment