Monday, May 5, 2014

Quatro de Mayo

Today may be Cinco de Mayo, but I am all fiesta'd out. Sunday was Marisa's fiesta bridal shower and it was a hit! You would think that that much sangria and Corona would be reserved for the bachelorette party, but, no. Everything was so cute, from table decorations to desserts to gifts. It was a perfect day up in the hills near Lake Matthews with a great view of Riverside, and I made a lot of new friends, which will of course make the bachelorette party and the July wedding that much more fun!















Marisa and I have been friends since 7th grade. She was my first new friend in middle school, best friend throughout middle school, tennis partner in high school, my teacher mentor as I explore(d) the academic profession, and official fitness partner since last summer. It's been so fun to be back and gear up for her wedding with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment