Saturday, December 28, 2013

South Orange County Life

Yesterday I went down to south Orange County to visit my bestest fwiend since 2nd grade, Alice. Her husband was able to watch her kids while she and I went to go get pedicures and go to the mall. When we got back, her husband had their three-year-old son James outside riding his bike without training wheels for the first time! It was cute. Apparently their naps don't sync up, and while James was sleeping, she and I went into the playroom with Chloe and were having the best time! Chloe is so quiet and self-sufficient, and she even let me organize her entire little kitchen, which, by the way, was so adorable. Look at this little face and pigtails!





I know no one else probably cares about my friend's kids, but I think she's just adorable. My favorite moment was when I was telling Alice how surprised I was at Chloe's demeanor, Alice mentioned that Chloe was pretty independent, and preferred active toys to things like dolls, and then picked up a huge stuffed doll next to her and said "Watch this... Chloe!" and threw the huge doll at her, which hit her, made her stumble, but continue about her life, walking her little supermarket cart around the playroom. I couldn't stop laughing about that for awhile. James later came down asking for his Uggs and Alice told me he had major first world problems... he's usually saying "I don't want to wear my Pumas, I want to wear my Uggs!" and he's three. I love it.

And I love my pedicure too! I got it gold and sparkly in preparation for New Year's Eve. Yeah man.

No comments:

Post a Comment