Sunday, December 29, 2013

Best Brunch of the Year

Every year it amazes me that we consolidate so many schedules around the holidays (when some of us work in the restaurant industry and the Open-365-Days-A-Year Disneyland) to get together for brunch, but we pulled it off again this year!

My sisters and I, plus Luke, got to go get our annual brunch with our cousins, plus three of their significant others this morning. Thank goodness we made reservations, that place was mobbed this morning, but the cousins were already seated at around 5 past 11 o'clock when Shannon, Luke and I rolled up.

We had our typical coffee, mimosas, and French cuisine (or was that just me?), hearty tabletalk and after-meal photoshoot.


The girl cousins... with a photobomber! At least she was female too. She fit right in the picture.

All da cousinsssss

Da boys
Cousins again! Can't have too many of these good-looking genes
One big happy group
Can you say good-looking group ?

No comments:

Post a Comment