Sunday, October 20, 2013

The Color Run

I never did get a chance to talk about how awesome last weekend was when i went down to San Diego to partake in the Color Run. I was down Friday night, James flew in from the Bay Area, and we all had a loverly evening catching up and going to bed sadly early, to be up for the 7:45a call time down at Qualcomm. Priya ended up having an event for work, so Daniel came in her stead.

We had bought Gatorades the night before, so we did a few morning shots and then spiked our Gatorades and took them down for our walk. And when I say walk, I am not kidding. We all just strolled along leisurely, letting people pelt us with color and sippin' our dranks in the southern sunshine. It really could not get better than that!






We took the trolley back to downtown and got a delicious unlimited-mimosa brunch which so knocked us out, we missed our wine tasting appointment at the Wine Bank, but ordered in pizza that revived us enough to pick up a few cases of drinks to take to Kunal's apartment by Petco Park for some rounds of True American, which comes from the show The New Girl (which I do not watch) but is something like "half drinking game and half-Candyland, with a parkour element." Some of the questions a player could choose were trivia, so I started to love making the answers to ALL of my trivia "Riverside". It came down to a tagline of "I will also accept 'Riverside'". For instance, I posed the trivia "Name the capital of North Dakota." Everywhere went around and offered answers and I said "The correct answer is Bismarck. I would have also accepted... Riverside." It was funsies!

Okay well off to Groundlings with me. Hope everyone's having a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment