Friday, September 25, 2020

Sterling Silver Day

Last night it occurred to me that today is September 25, or, 9/25. As a true basic, it has not escaped my eyes that all of my Tiffany's sterling silver jewelry is stamped with 925 (because sterling silver jewelry is composed of 92.5% silver, and is therefore sometimes just referred to as 925 silver). I tried to convince AJ that we should start celebrating "925 Day" and he should get me something sterling silver every September 25th. 

I then got a lecture on all the Tiffany's jewelry he has bought me throughout the years and that perhaps I should be the one buying him sterling silver for 925 Day. I told him that didn't sound right lolololol. But we then went down a rabbit hole on Tiffany's and boy howdy they seem to have really expanded their selection. The chess sets and playing cards and tape measures and even a friggin honey stick with a sterling silver cap on the end of the stick. They really should be playing up 925 day more! (Maybe they are and it's over my head because my brokeass is not in their target demographic LOL)

Over here we're getting ready for the baby shower on Sunday... the home is filling up with the gifts coming in and I have nowhere to put them since we need to move all the office stuff out of that room first. But we had fun trying out the stroller...!


(She got a treat to make up for her inconvenience)

And here are some scenes from our very uninteresting life lately...


See how Khaleesi tries to be me when I'm not around? This is how I know she loves me!

TGIF everyone, hope you have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment