Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Happy September

It's September, which means I'm officially freaked out! According to iPhone, some of our hottest days are still ahead of us (I guess it is still summer until the second half of this month), but it officially creeps closer to fall and therefore, having a baby. (!!!!)

You'd think it'd be reality enough that I'm slowing down, probably going to need to take my wedding rings off this week before my fingers swell too much, can't stretch the same, feel lots of kicks and rolls, and look like this...


...but no, it's still really hard to comprehend that there's not only a baby inside, but that it's my baby, and also that it's like, really a real baby at this point. I'm in my 29th week and babies at 29 weeks are like, real, formed babies. I'm not sure when it will ever be real but it creeps up a little more each day.

I'm still not sure if Khaleesi "gets it" yet, but she has laid on my bump a time or two.



Speaking of Khaleesi... I pretty regularly take a nap on my lunch break, and rather than relocate, I just shift horizontally on the couch, and move from side to side since you're not supposed to sleep on your back or stomach. So imagine my supreese when one day I saw Khaleesi in my exact spot, at my exact nap time, in my exact positions. I just thought it was the cutest thing because during the day she usually sleeps in a room that we are not in, or up in her hammock on the wall, so I want to believe that she was just trying to be like her mama!


Sorry for the Khaleesi overload, but I just can't help but feel like she's the cutest, prettiest kitty in the world!


If only she was as nice as she is cute (she's not).

Anyways, looking forward to cooler days and oh $&!#, only 76 days to baby...!

No comments:

Post a Comment