Sunday, August 9, 2020

Double Digits

 Ermergerd, we’re in double digits to baby girl’s debut!! (Assuming she comes on/before her due date... I guess I’ll have to update this after we know)

I keep waiting for the “next step” to make this finally feel real and yet no matter what happens... tests, ultrasounds, bumps, flutters, trimesters... it’s still really hard to believe.

In the meantime though, I have my next appointment in a little less than two weeks (with the dreaded gestational diabetes test) and will be in third trimester in less than three weeks. 

There’s really no way to judge if this is moving fast or slow because all of 2020 is just a bizarre dystopia of time and reality. And while it hasn’t been an ideal time to be pregnant, it has helped make the year somewhat fun with something to look forward to and be excited about... and there’s no doubt she will be the best thing to come from this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment