Thursday, July 30, 2020

24 Weeks Pregnant

Well, because this country is both run and populated by selfish grown toddlers who can't wear a goddamned mask or take direction, coronavirus is getting worse here, which means I've been doing less and less, but at least pregnancy isn't on hold and I'm still hitting some milestones!

This week I hit week 24, which is huge because it's "viability week", and last night AJ finally felt a kick for the first time! I've been feeling the flutters and kicks for quite some time, but they're so random and unpredictable, it was hard to get the timing right for AJ to feel it, until last night, so that was special.

Then today, I was walking Anana and on our block, two of our neighbors were hanging out in the street, the moms in chairs watching the kids ride bikes in the street. As we passed them, one of the moms said "it'll just be a matter of time before you're out here with us watching your kid too!" and that's the first time I got an unsolicited pregnancy comment.

...I guess it really is happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment