Monday, March 2, 2020

Bug Time!

Khaleesi's favorite pasttime has been playing fetch, but specifically with rubber bands. She loves rubber bands and used to try to pry them off of my wrists (and yes it hurt!) and she's always loved to chew and attack them.

Unfortunately, ever since Anana came into our lives, we haven't been able to play with them anymore. When Khaleesi starts to get worked up, Anana gets interested to see what the fuss is about and wants to play too, and then Khaleesi goes careening away somewhere else (there goes Bill...)

Well on Saturday, AJ took Anana with him to play basketball, so I decided to take our alone time as an opportunity to play with the bug bands again, and she did not disappoint. Here were some fun videos from our morning together







Other than that, I started watching 30 Rock last night (for the first time!) I have a new show to binge.

Happy My Birth Month To You All!

No comments:

Post a Comment