Thursday, October 31, 2019

Happy Halloween

I'm not a big Halloween person, really. I wanted to call out sick today but I already pulled that last year so I really felt I needed to contribute this year. In a meeting I wasn't at because I was traveling, our department decided on a circus theme. It felt a little blah, but I think we ended up pulling together a lot of great ideas! I signed up to be a tightrope walker, which translated to essentially a ballerina costume with a small parasol.


We were actually all really excited thinking we might win... until Student Services's grand entrance!!



I know this kinda thing has been done before, but man they did it really well!

This video was taken while waiting for lunch...


...what you didn't see what after I "fell off" the rope I said "SPLAT. DEAD."

Looking forward to Hocus Pocus and handing out candy tonight... Happy Halloween friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment