Friday, October 18, 2019

From An Altitude of 33,000 Feet

Well, I hope my relative quiet didn't worry anyone (not like anyone really reads it and those who do see my Instagram updates), but I safely survived the typhoon (I even went out in it!) had a few more days in Tokyo, a few days in Seoul, South Korea and am now 33,000 feet up in the air over the Pacific Ocean on my way home! I usually hit a wall in the travel around a week in, and then once it's time to go home, I can't get home fast enough! It's all I can do to contain myself for getting home to my husband, and my puppers and kitters. I swear the cab ride home from LAX feels longer than the flights sometimes!

Haven't been able to get any photos off my phone yet, and all the stories are better illustrated, but here are a few highlights:

-I made it to Tokyo Disney Sea for a few hours! If you don't know, it's the second Disney park there in Tokyo after Disneyland (think of it as their California Adventure), and it's rated the highest of all the Disney lands

-My first time in Seoul was nice but honestly, my hotel room was so great; the view was so incredible, I was happy to relax in there overlooking that (huge!) beautiful city (well and plus I walked my feet raw the first day, RIP toes)

I am landing, taking a nap, and heading straight up north so I am already tired. it's 7:45pm Seoul time and about 3:45am Los Angeles time, so I should try to catch some ZzZzZz's...

No comments:

Post a Comment