Monday, July 8, 2019

Weekends with Grammy

On her 101 year, 8 month birthday I went to visit grammy. She wanted to go to bed at 4pm! I'm glad she was able to hold out and wait for me to get there and hang out with her.



My mom gave us essential oil facials LOL. So that was my Saturday.

I had a long weekend with Thursday and Friday off. Made coming work today pretty rough. We had a nice 4th, went to a friend's pool and played a lot of Monopoly deal. I hate learning new games but it turned out fun.

Otherwise, a lot of lounging and bingeing Stranger Things 3. This is what we looked like most of the weekend:

She did relax for like 2 minutes! New record.

She looks almost peaceful doesn't she?

I should enjoy all this downtime before fall comes and I'm back on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment