Thursday, May 17, 2018

Wedding Shopping Day

I have a semi-long engagement, so it's just always felt like everything is so far away and it's so far out there on the horizon. But I guess, now that we're less than 7 months out, we really can get into planning...? It's closer than it's ever been, but it still feels pretty far away.

At any rate, yesterday I had the day off work and went up to LA with my mom to go ransack the Arts District for random odds and ends for supplies and some DIY crafts for the wedding.

Gassing up before hitting the road

Our snapmojis in DTLA.
Apparently my mother is
shopping but I am not

Only in the Flower District
in LA I suppose
It felt nice to get stuff (not so nice to spend the money but whatcha gunna do?) and it was great to cross stuff my off my list, but I swear as soon as you do that, another 5 things pile right back on...

No comments:

Post a Comment