Monday, May 21, 2018

Royal Wedding 2018

No, not my wedding sillies, Prince Harry's wedding to Meghan Markle :P

I'm a sucker for this stuff (duhhhh I had the insane fever in 2011) and I'm lucky that one of my friends is an insane Anglophile obsessed with England and all of Europe's monarchies and we indulge each other in this nonsense. She even came across a notebook in HomeGoods that I made her get for me haha (I reimbursed her!).


In preparation for Saturday, I spent the night at her place on Friday to better make the 3am wake up call for the starting coverage. I was unprepared for that nonsense since for the last royal wedding in 2011 I lived in NYC and only needed to get up at 6 like normal for work.

We had a great time watching and commenting on everything going on, all the people, all the hats, all the outfits. We popped some champagne which was also fun, and concluded with some eggs and toast.


Yes we had multiple channel up since they
were both being fussy at times

My opinion is apparently unpopular, but I will say, watching that wedding, I was appalled. She looked frumpy and lazy with that loose hair everywhere and that baggy wedding dress. In some angles, yes, it looked nice, but from what you could see on the screen, it looked... bad.


There was even a moment the camera caught of Harry completely side-eyeing her loose hair! But, I digress.

In other news, yesterday was Anana's birthday... 11 years old! She had a nice day... non-stop treats, a trip to the park, and her usual steak birthday dinner.


I promise she was happier than she looks here, contemplating her 77 years of life...!

No comments:

Post a Comment