Thursday, May 24, 2018

Disneyland 2018

What's becoming AJ's and my annual Disneyland trip happened yesterday. We went with some friends and got park hoppers so AJ could finally experience California Adventure and we could all drink!

In my head, Disneyland still exists in that early 2000's era. It was when I had my annual pass and went obsessively. It was generally less crowded, less stringent FastPass systems, and waaaaay fewer Minnie ears everywhere (which all the girls wear like skin). Still, it was a good time!
























Jessica had to leave the earliest, and Iris left us before dinner. AJ and I stayed on to have dinner at the Jazz Kitchen and then head back into the park for some nighttime festivities and caught a lot of the fireworks. I have to say, I know it's set up to view like in front of the castle or off of It's A Small World, but if you stand in the back of Fantasyland, you can see all sides, it's wide open and you can sit or walk freely around. I enjoyed it!






We are dead today. Over 25,000 steps in a day and too old to stay out that late! I also didn't count calories and went to town on churros, pineapple Dole whip, pretzels, Gibson Girl ice cream, Starbucks coffee and yes... typing this out is making me ashamed. I'm definitely paying for it this morning and back to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment