Friday, June 23, 2017

Tikka AJ

Yesterday after work I crashed on our couch and didn't wake up until about 7p, at which point, AJ was excitedly cooking up a storm in the kitchen over some secret recipe he was trying out that he wouldn't tell me, only that "it's something we both like".



He let me taste the sauce but I literally couldn't figure out what it was until he set it in front of me... chicken tikka masala!


Only, apparently he couldn't get the specific spice or ingredient that makes it masala, so we called it tikka AJ and it was delish! Garlic naan too!

Anana was drooling at our feet the whole time we ate, but later, this was her on our new (to us) couch!



AJ's mom hooked us up with this couch which we looooove! It includes the chaise longue with storage underneath and a trundle that rolls out from below and turns it into one big bed!

Okay. TGIF.

No comments:

Post a Comment