Monday, September 28, 2015

Nothing, Nothing

My only goal this weekend was to do nothing, and somehow I still think that I failed at it...! I still had a crazy week at work and it took a lot to catch up from the Yosemite trip, and next weekend is my cousin's wedding, so this weekend was meant to be nothing but nothing.

On Friday after work I went and visited a little Riverside store called the Weathered Feather that I had been wanting to visit for a long time! I got this sweet Raincross plaque that I probably could have made myself for 25 cents, but I support local business, and I love Riverside, so deal with it.


On Saturday morning I went out to Orange County and boyfriend and I hit the shops. He needed a case for his new iPhone but we kept running into all these sales. I made out with nothing and he got lots of new stuff. What gender stereotypes? We planned to work on our trip to Europe but instead all we did was think about all the places we'd like to go (everywhere) and fell asleep on the couch. LOLOLOL #oldpeople

Here are a few of the little dogs being housed by his aunt (she runs a rescue) it was like a little mini zoo in there.


And of course, Anana doesn't care about me at all if her master is in view. She couldn't take her eyes off of him. So sweet!


On Sunday it was all-day football and by all-day football I mean all-day football. They watched football all day via ESPN's Redzone, and the newly-wifed hostess kept the drinks and food alive, so no one ever really left.


This must have been when the Chargers were playing because this photo is actually candid and I shockingly look mildly interested.

Getting through this week to celebrate my cousin's wedding on Saturday! Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

No comments:

Post a Comment