Monday, May 4, 2015

#FIGHTNIGHT

Everything was #FIGHTNIGHT this weekend from Saturday onwards. Saturday itself was breakfast making and eating it on the front porch right before going to lunch with bf's family oops. THEN I was on the road to San Diego.

Everything #FIGHTNIGHT, which, according to Pam, translates to white trash? So we go over to Justin and Colleen's place to watch the fight and we all take some warm-up shots, and Colleen gives Kylie her own (WATER) shot to join in.


The only problem was that Kylie reallyyyyy liked it, and kept refilling her shotglass to keep taking shots. (Colleen replaced it with a teacup shortly after!)



We got ready for the fight and boy was Kylie into that!


After the snoozefest fight (and all of us minus 1 were going for Pacquiao aka Pacquiano aka Pasqualino) it turned into a DANCE PARTY.


Also, since it was a going away for Priya, we played Priya Trivia, aka Privia, and all of us were armed with a noise maker to "buzz in" to answer the question, aka one of Kylie's toys. This was fun because Rafael had a toy boombox that had to play an entire song before it shut off and it lasted usually well until the next question so we all had to sit around and wait for the song to finish before Pam could read the next question. I had a toy laptop that also had a problem with going too long so I would shut it off and just power it on to buzz in, and when that became too much and it was just off, I told them I couldn't use Kylie's laptop because it had to install updates and Doug just thought that was the funniest thing, he was practically squealing, haha!

The dance party went until about 3a, and I definitely ended up passed out on the couch long before that.

The next day, Priya and I went with Pam and Doug and Doug's parents to Ponte Winery as an early Mother's Day for Doug's mom Debbie since she would be out of town next weekend. It was such a beautiful day! Warm and breezy and clear and not too hot. We did wine tasting in the Member's section (that's Pam, not me), had lunch there, and went back and wine tasted more until we shut the place down. It was pretty perfect since it was halfway home for me anyway.



Priya literally said it was the most pleasant day of her life. I'll take it! We also all got into a huge discussion on the Cycle of Saturn. I thought that was worthwhile too.

I had planned to get a lot of things done in the evening, but my power nap turned into... not a power nap and I was pretty much done for the night (I blame the wine) so that was the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment