Wednesday, May 6, 2015

#DeathByKayla

Thanks to my cousin Brianna, I came to learn about Kayla Itsines via Instagram, an Australian personal trainer with some crazyyyyy (and quite inspiring!) client transformations from using her 12-week workout and nutrition guide.

Long story short, Brianna sent me the guides and I finally started it in April. Then Coachella came along and I got so off track and just waiting for the motivation again. And here it is!

Starting on Monday, May 4, I went into the 12 week training again. Good news is that so far I am 2 for 2 days on sticking with it again. (Last time I think it was 2 1/2 weeks before I got off track) and I reallyyyyy want to complete it!

We should all be counting down the days to Sunday, July 26 when it is finally completed. (It's like, 82 by the way).

#kaylasarmy #deathbykayla

No comments:

Post a Comment