Monday, January 5, 2015

The Grrrrrand Canyon

My two week break was supposed to be characterized by my trip to the Grand Canyon, but it was overshadowed by my sickness I got while I was there and then suffered for the week following. Buuuut, I had a great road trip out to northern Arizona and back, even caught some snow. I listened to tons of music, had a great, long, catch-up conversation with a friend, and listened to all of the Serial podcast on the way back, and became utterly and completely hooked.

It was the first time that I really got to play with my Go Pro, and while I so love it, I forgot my selfie stick, but I still managed to get a lot of great pictures with it. So enjoy.




















It's weird (and hard!) to be back at work today, but at least I had a nice Sunday yesterday, reading and cleaning, playing with Khaleesi, and fixing up my headboard. I need more furniture to work on! And I miss the desert. And road trips! Looking forward to the southern bumpkin road trip Jayna-dawg!



Happy 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment