Friday, January 9, 2015

Happy Kate Middleton Day!

Some of you may remember the start of 2011 when I was obsessed with the Royal Wedding. Or maybe you don't, because it was the biggest guilty pleasure ever... and I was ashamed at how much I loved Kate Middleton and tried not to broadcast it too far and wide. But now... well, who the hell cares? She's just a knocked-up married broad with kids. Lulz.


Palak and I both adore her, and since today is Kate's birthday we declared it Kate Middleton Day and decided to "dress like her" (I don't know what that means but it made sense), and drink tea.

This is me today... I've got my long brown hair down and curled, drinking out of my Royal Wedding mug, with my fake Kate Middleton engagement ring on, and a top that felt sort of Kate-y. (When I did a search of Kate in blue dresses I even found something with the same type of feel). Not bad to pull out of nowhere.



Now if you must know, I'm totally cheating, because there's coffee in that mug, not tea. Sorry, but this is 'Murica.

No comments:

Post a Comment