Friday, January 19, 2024

My Girls in January

Well hi there. I am back to work (and wow am I back to work - they had clearly just been waiting for me to return to drop a bunch of stuff on my desk) and we are getting through this chilly winter.

Summer started daycare with Sophie this month, and here was a photo I received of her there on her first day:

Sophie loves having Summer there and loves to remind me at pick-up that we need to bring Summer home with us too.


And at home, Sophie is endlessly entertaining as she comes up with new phrases and dances and wild ideas, like telling us she's her friend Wesley and making us call her Wesley all evening, or making us throw cat toys for her when she is a cat to go catch.

We got to have a zoo day with Gangy


And Summer has been meeting milestones - like rolling over

and turning 5 months old on the 12th.


and then of course, our various instances of sleep.


And who could forget that Orange Monster Kiwi, always up to no good?

We're in Palm Springs this weekend for the PGA Tour, so maybe I'll have some fun stories from this weekend in a bit.

Hope everyone is doing well and staying warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment