Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Lessons in Baking: Top Shelf Rolls Orange Cupcakes with Chocolate Fudge Frosting

Making our way through Top Shelf Roll recipes, I actually baked the orange cupcakes with chocolate fudge frosting last week in advance of the Flying Flags weekend to take up with us.

This one was rough because yet again I was battling dealing with Sophie while trying to bake and barely remembered to take any pictures as it was, let alone trying to get everything accomplished, but it worked out in the end.

Ingredients prepped separately

Altogether now

Totally forgot a before shot of them
going into the oven (but I don't think we're
missing much of anything from that)


Here's what really takes these over the edge:
spreading the warmed orange marmalade
over the top of the warmed cupcakes
before frosting them!

Homemade frosting coming up!
Whip it. Whip it good.
Frost it. Frost it good.





Et voilĂ !

They turned out good, although a little dry on my end, but I blame myself because of how distracted I had to be while I was working on it all. Better luck next time (but still amazing and worth trying yourself!)

No comments:

Post a Comment