Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Sophie is Sleeping!

Things are different over here - in the best way possible! God I hope I don't jinx it, and I absolutely hate the thought of the regressions that come later (like 8 months and 12 months), but we have made leaps and bounds of progression lately.

Sophie spent the night in her crib in her own room for the first time on Sunday night. I was really sad about it, and part of me wanted to cry, but part of me loved having the light on the bedroom at night and being able to watch TV in bed, relaxing like it was a hotel room again. She has done AMAZING both nights, AND her naps have been great too! Instead of 40 minutes of crying, or even 10 minutes of crying, she basically goes down right away, or is done crying before we're out of the room. Life is new again. Of course, doesn't mean things like below still don't happen...!

Why do other people always take better pictures of my baby than I can take myself? AJ's Aunt Dawn was over to hang out and deliver a bunch of clothes that she bought for Sophie and took this little gem.

And gotta document all the llamas in her life (which is everything) including this cute little shirt.


That's all from us lately. Things are starting to open up and we're feeling better and I'm looking forward to being able to take her to some classes and other things soon. It's starting to feel like "real" life with a baby and that's definitely new, I still don't know how it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment