Monday, February 11, 2019

Rainy Weekend

I don't like being out in the rain, but I actually have been enjoying all the rain this winter. I love seeing the hills in the distance get green and grassy.

On Saturday the rain cleared up long enough to really enjoy the baby shower for my old neighbor/friend Jackie. She was the big preggers belly at my wedding! Their little man is due early April but probably coming late March.

I thought Baxter was being cute and guarding her and his
upcoming baby brother, but when Jackie relocated to the shade
he didn't follow and just stayed in the sun haha! What a jerk



During the shower, the guys were supposed to golf but when the rain hit in the morning they changed it to bowling and showed up after the shower clearly having had a good time... I was thankful AJ was sober because I had gone to town on the mimosas and wasn't able to drive. We went to Target before we went home (aww yeah!) and then AJ had people over for poker.

On rainy Sunday, I had dozens of coffees, watched movies, read, and straight up attacked the new puzzle that AJ and I bought at Target. I love puzzles. I'm already ready to go home and start working on it again...

No comments:

Post a Comment