Friday, June 29, 2018

Summertime

It's officially summertime, and my activities are on a hiatus which means that I was finally free on a Wednesday evening to not only go watch and cheer on AJ and our neighbors in their beach flag football game, but bring the Nanners too!



It's one of those things where we finally make it to the beach and I don't understand why we don't go more often! We're 2 minutes away and it was nice being by all the cute shops and near the water and then going out for beer and pizza afterwards with the team(s). Some fun pictures of AJ even surfaced. He's literally the best at every single sport he touches. It's annoying.




I'm not much of a beach person... I don't really care for the sand and the waves sometimes give me anxiety, but usually beachside areas are cute and they're nice every once in awhile at least lololol!

No comments:

Post a Comment