Monday, April 30, 2018

Luca is ONE! Colon, I Had a Nice Weekend

As of last Thursday, April 26, my nephew Luca is ONE year old! He went from this...


To this...!


So, not a lot of change in that crying department lololol.

Anyways, Heather and Justin threw a nice Seuss-themed bday party for the little Thing 1, even though he was pretty cranky the whole time and wouldn't be consoled with anyone else!





After that party, AJ and I went to meet our friends bowling and then to their house for dinner. On Sunday we both slept in more than usual, and then we went to sushi and to see a special showing of Labyrinth in the movie theatres! I don't even know what the occasion was but they were showing it yesterday, today and tomorrow I think. Anyways, it was fun to see it on the big screen! Then we went to Target (we're wild) and AJ had to do some work, so I took Anana out on a walk. The field I like to take her to was already locked up, so I took her a rose garden and let her off leash for a little bit.







She's so cute when left to her own devices! When I got home the weather was nice and I just wanted to read and make headway on my book, so I got a beer and went to backyard to sit in the sun, and Khaleesi was actually being really needy and wanting lots of attention, which is rare for her!






After that, AJ and I made dinner and worked on some wedding stuff, which I always enjoy. And getting up today for work sucked! It's a pretty busy week for me too, so I'm looking forward to a concert this week and another 1 year old's bday party on Saturday. This is my life now!

No comments:

Post a Comment