Monday, January 30, 2017

Water World

While I am very happy for California and all the rain we've been getting this year, AJ and I were not unscathed by it, and our bedroom flooded while we were in Arizona. This led to us needing to clear out our bedroom for what turned out to be a week, in order for the carpet people to do their work, let it dry out, and then clean it. We've been having a living room slumber party during this time, which we actually loved having the bed out there, it was the rest of the junk everywhere that was annoying. The best part was logging into the Petcube every day and being able to see animals. First I logged in and saw this

Then the next time I logged in, I saw this

They had traded places!

Of course we didn't know we were going to have to be out there that long at first, we just had the bed propped up out in the living room and when I logged in I saw this and almost meltedddd



Kutey! But Khaleesi sure did enjoy the empty bedroom when it was around...



So anyways, we continued our slumber party over the weekend and played our new game (my favorite game!) in bed while watching movies and having the animals around.


 When everything was solved and we were able to move back into the bedroom, AJ and I were laboring away, and the first thing we did was put in the bed. When we were dragging in more things and stumbling around the hallway and into the bedroom, we come in to see this



Those little brats wasted no time in settling themselves right in as soon as that bed was up! Ha. Whatevs. In other news we had a brunch on Sunday for the sendoff of our friend going to move to South Carolina to meet up with her husband who has been there for a few months now.


We went to a place with bottomless mimosas that destroyed me, then afterwards went back to a friends place for ping pong, karaoke, blackjack, and pizza and more mimosas that had me hungover before we even left. It was a Sunday Funday for sureeee but that makes today and Monday Sadday...

No comments:

Post a Comment