Thursday, January 12, 2017

The Chargerssss

What am I going to do with these fools?? They have been infuriatingly bad lately (THEY LOST TO THE BROWNS) and now they're moving to LA. I don't know if I can support this any longer. One of the big reasons I chose them in the first place was because I was living in San Diego and it was the first time that the city I lived in had a professional team so it seemed natural to adopt, but now they're leaving San Diego. Is it worth it any more? I have some real soul searching to do.

In other news, all this crazy rain is actually enjoyable to me. Our backyard grass is actually coming in, and I am liking the dreary weather and we can hear the rain so well on the roof from our bedroom, it's lovely, and it's nice to have a winter again and God knows California needs this!

No comments:

Post a Comment