Monday, September 26, 2016

Is It Fall Yet?

That's the name of a Daria TV movie which I love, so I'm happy to be able to use it now.

It's supposed to be fall, and the weather did take a turn a few weeks ago, but today it's getting up to 106. In Irvine. This is actually insane. And not very fall-like at all. And fall is my favorite season, so this is very rude. Because of this, we will just have to continue to hash out summer. Jayna's wedding pictures came in and I don't want to put up many without her approval, so I'll just give the people what they want: me.

What can be better than an outdoor, backyard southern wedding in the summer? Answer: nothing. This is/was my happy place.





































Those were in no order whatsoever because I literally have zero time to be doing this right now.
 And to catch you up on other things, here are other happenings:

My mother and grandmother

Khaleesi's owning the place

Khaleesi was playing then got territorial when Anana came over

This is how I look when I take my makeup off

Me: "AJ look!"

AJ: **Looking and judging**

Wise little Buddha kitty on her perch!

Warming up to AJ (finally)

Our digs

Pre-partying before Knott's Scary Farm for Jon's birthday. They all went to Knott's. I went home. I hate that stuff. Pre-partying was fun though.

By the way, if the Falcon's win tonight, I'm in for some big money. So let's go Atlanta!! I don't have time for these shenanigans, I need you to deliver!!

No comments:

Post a Comment