Monday, February 2, 2015

Super Bowl XLIX

I've taken to referring to this Super Bowl as "Super Bowl X- Licks" because who the hell can read those Roman numerals.

I had suuuuch a fun day yesterday. I went to a house party in Orange County and started in on beer pong around 1p. I didn't have my best showing but then again... I'm like 7 years out of college so what do you expect.

There was lots of drinks, lots of really nice people, and my God, lots of betting. I bought 5 squares and lost them alllllll. This group actually plays LRC (!!!!!) so that showed up as well. I actually watched the game diligently for like the first half, wanted to see Katy Perry diss Taylor Swift at the halftime, and then resumed beer pong and making friends.

I did not care a lick who won this game, so I wore my San Diego Chargers shirt to the event. At some point with me in front of the TV a guy asked "So how are those Chargers doing?" and the answer was "Well they're not losing" lololololol and that just cracked me up.

The guy I was with ended up accepting a bet with his friend that the Patriots would win, so I did end up rooting for them, and it was a pretty close game so I was getting a little on edge, but they ended up winning so woohoo!

And being at work this morning makes me wish it was Super Bowl Saturday and not Super Bowl Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment