Monday, May 9, 2022

My Second Mother's Day

I got to experience my second Mother's Day yesterday and it was lovely. I got two beautiful bouquets of flowers, massage credit and gifts, and we had a great time at the Santa Ana Zoo and then dinner at North Italia where Sophie was 98% very well behaved and entertained! Poor baby did catch something pretty spicy and stuck her tongue out crying with her eyes watering. It was funny although sad, and sad although funny. It was more entertaining than her with a lemon. She was begging for the lemon slice on Debbie's plate so we finally gave it to her and decided to film it since we figured she'd have a great reaction but the joke was on us, she literally did not care and didn't make any face and just kept sucking on it lololol I guess she really is my daughter (I love lemons!)





Her face LOL


Sophie was getting way more into the zoo this time around which was fun... although perhaps a bit of a liability the way she now wants to climb up the posts and stick her hands through the gates. But she always voluntarily put on her sunglasses which was cute and always a win.

Oh we also went to a birthday party on Saturday. It was a good time and lots of kids for Sophie to play with (even though it's still mostly solo and parallel play) and spent most of the time in the pool so we didn't get many pictures, but this little sequence is cute to me!



And and and, last Thursday at French class during the craft time, Sophie gave herself half a Glasgow smile with the marker LOL



I love that she is my baby and I get to be her mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment