Friday, March 18, 2022

FaceTime!

Sophie's starting to understand the phone and even holds it up to her ear to say hello (which kinda blows my mind because... does she ever see us do that? Do I ever talk on my phone anymore?) but I figured between my work phone and personal phone I could FaceTime her, and watching her confusion first, followed by looking back and forth between the phone screen and me and then just thinking it was funny was hilarious.

And she's obsessed with going outside lately (definitely don't blame her) so we spend some time hanging out under the carport in the front where she can hang out at Cafe Sophie and go in and out of her tent and practice big steps over the cracked driveway concrete (guess that's good for something).



Oh and guess what! Happy Birthday today to Enzo!

No comments:

Post a Comment