Sunday, January 24, 2021

Eleven Week Update

Another week,... another week. Nothing new around here. Still in quarantine, still on maternity leave, still nothing going on. This is my life now. The only difference is my obsession with The Bachelor now (20 years late!) and reigniting my skills on original Nintendo's Mario 3 via my Switch. And of course, little Sophie Bee, who is 2 1/2 months now. I guess it's safe to say that if you aren't interested in baby pictures, this blog will no longer be for you, since that's all I have going on in my life now.

I spend my days with my happy little girl, and AJ pitches in inbetween working during the week. She really is such a sweet, happy baby, she's a joy. We did have her two month appointment recently, and we had always planned for AJ to take her to this one since only one parent is allowed and AJ wanted to meet the doctor, but he may need to take her from now on, because she had her first round of vaccines and AJ said he had never seen her cry like that before and I can't handle seeing her cry like that! She was fine by the time she even got to the car after the shots but still, my poor baby!

She only ever looks at the lion and elephant!

Here's a live action of her going nuts on her kick piano


Our first night sleep training and our new bedtime routine,
including the bedtime story

Spending sometime outdoors in the backyard

A bath in the sink

Sometimes I can't get her to eat because she gets distracted and just entertains herself like this

I love how she looks when she's milkdrunk
and I still need to burp her

AJ sent me this picture while I was in the
car and they were still waiting for the shots waaah!

She discovered her hands recently

Khaleesi finally got some time with me. She's terrified
of Sophie so she doesn't often venture near unless I'm
alone, or, in this case, Sophie is sufficiently passed out

Naptime with my baby

Khaleesi recently discovered the boppy

...and she got way too comfortable




Such a happy baby! This was AJ's doing


This is how happy she is - she wakes me up in the morning by just being awake and happily looking around and enjoying her morning

Caught her in the baby "fencing" sleeping position.
Sorry it's creepy but our white noise machine also
allows a red light, which helps release melatonin and 
make you sleepyyyyyy


Once again, way too comfortable

And that's basically our lives. Just hanging in there, enjoying our days with our family, counting down to better days ahead, and in this moment waiting to see if it'll be the Bills or the Chiefs who join the Buccaneers in the Super Bowl this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment