Thursday, March 15, 2018

Happy Birthday To Meeee

I had a great birthday! With everything going on lately I didn't want to do anything too crazy or busy or insane. We had Vegas the weekend before (which was a little insane since I was only home from Spain for 3 days before we left) and the night before we had some friends over for a very casual get-together. We just bought pizza and beer and told everyone and anyone to just stop by whenevs.

I brought my own cake out and started singing to myself lololol


Mmmmm cake

All these gifts from people! I told everyone not to bring anything!

My actual birthday was great too! I was woken up at midnight by AJ telling me it was my birthday but I was sleepy and said yaaaay okay goodnight! I was surprised with a box of (sprinkle!) donuts on my desk.




And Google wished me a happy birthday!


And my coworkers took me out for ramen, and my boss took me and my supervisor out for a drink, and then I went to tap class wearing my gift sash from the night before that says "It's My F*cking Birthday" and was sang to and it was all so nice! I actually was even so exhausted I haven't finished opening up my gifts. If nothing else, that is the sign of me getting reallyyyyyy oldddddd...!

No comments:

Post a Comment